Great art looking for good home!
Online Auction Closes on 1 December 2013.
To view items, click here.
5 pieces available from the Ron Benner and Jamelie Hassan collection featured in UPwithART April 2013
2 pieces available from the UPwithARTists collection
100% of sales go directly to resident services – getting us through the day and the night
Website viewers do not see your personal information. You may opt to use a nickname for public viewing, but you must provide your name and email address to administrators so that we can communicate with you behind the scenes.
Please READ the UPwithART Online bidding Terms and Conditions below before placing your bids.
[toggle_item title=”UPwithART Online Bidding Terms and Conditions” active=”false”]
- Bidding closes on 1 December 2013.
- Opening bid must be the stated minimum bid or higher.
- Competing bids must increase in increments of $10 (CDN).
- Bids placed are firm commitment to purchase and may not be cancelled or retracted after 1 December 2013.
- Winners are responsible to pick up art purchased or to pay for all costs of shipping and handling and any insurance.
- Unity Project is not responsible for loss or damage in shipping, and will employ appropriate shipping/handling methods.
- Bidders are encouraged to carefully view pieces online before placing bids, and contact us with any questions.
- Unity Project is not liable in any way whatsoever if your attempt to purchase is unsuccessful.
- Purchaser/Winner will be notified within 1 week of auction and should be prepared to provide a credit card number or other assurance to hold/secure the bid.
- Payment of the purchase price, plus applicable taxes and other charges, must be paid by 10 December 2103 by cash, cheque (Payable to Unity Project) or credit card (VISA or MC).
- A purchase price exceeding the fair market value by a minimum 125% will earn the bidder a charitable tax receipt for the donation, being the amount paid exceeding fair market value.