UpwithArt 2014 Artist/Art Submission Form
Form must be completed/submitted by Wednesday MARCH 12
Artworks must be received by Unity Project no later than FRIDAY MARCH 28
Need help? Questions?
Contact Silvia Langer 519 433 8809 or email@example.com
[toggle_item title=”Guidelines for Submission and Acceptance of Artwork” active=”false”]
- Art must be submitted by the creating artist.
- One entry per artist.
- Please attach a digital print-ready photograph/scan of the artwork. Provide any kind of image in the absence of hi rez… and contact us to discuss arrangements for photographing/scanning the work.
- Artwork will be sold in silent auction format.
- Artwork must be presented display-ready. Framing may be provided where necessary.
- Making your selection of art to contribute: Unity Project recommends artwork with a minimum value of $250 and maximum $2500. Note the venue is not a gallery setting, some areas have a slanted floor and it can be a crowded setting… select a work that will show well in the arty-party lighting, that does not require a lot of distance to appreciate and preferably wall art, as displaying sculpture to show well can be tricky
- Artwork should be signed by the artist and labelled (on back – indicate which way up, if necessary).
- Artwork should be no larger or heavier than can be readily transported by the purchaser in a car.
- Deliver art to Unity Project (see Chuck, Silvia or Amanda) where it will be stored safely. Call ahead for arrangements and directions.
- Value/Price is what the artist estimates to be the fair market value of the work. Unity Project will have all artworks appraised to confirm. The artist’s opinion of value is important in the appraisal process. Discrepancies between industry professional appraisal and artist’s estimate will be discussed with artist.
- Artist has option to retain up to 50% of the net proceeds from the sale of their work.
- Charitable tax receipts can be issued based on the fair market value minus any advantage received.
- Please indicate on form if you wish your artwork returned to you if it does not sell at UPwithART 2014 or if you are donating it outright to Unity Project.
- The Unity Project or its agents are not responsible for work that is damaged, lost or stolen before, during or after the event. Every effort will be made to provide a reasonable level of care and security.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]